· By Jonathan Katz
Healthy Fruit Smoothie Recipes for your Portable Blender
Being a college student, I am constantly multitasking and trying to manage my time wisely. I have early classes in the mornings which means I am usually running out the door and I don’t have time to make a sophisticated smoothie. I have perfected 3 smoothie recipes that I can make in the mornings that take me less than 5 minutes. My BLENDi makes this possible because our portable blender blends in less than 20 seconds. This product makes my day so much easier because the BLENDi converts into a water bottle so I can run out the door with it!
Here are my 3 Healthy fruit smoothie recipes:
1/3 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 cup water or milk (dairy or non-dairy)
1 to 2 teaspoons honey, optional
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2/3 cup milk of choice or plain or strawberry yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- optional 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cup fresh spinach, kale, or any greens of your choice
- 2 cups of pineapple, pear, apple, berries, banana, avocado, mango, orange, or any combination of fruit
- Optional fresh ginger or almond butter, mint leaves, or cilantro
- 1 cup coconut milk, almond milk, or water
Combine all ingredients in your BLENDi and blend until smooth, serve, and enjoy!
Every time I make a smoothie, I add protein powder or collagen powder. This step is optional but efficient for people looking into improving their health. I hope you try these quick and easy healthy fruit smoothie recipes because they are delicious and give you the nutrients you need to start your day! Make sure you check out my other blog post to see the benefits of adding Collagen powder into your smoothies made conveniently by the BLENDi.